• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sony LCD (SDM-V72W/B) - opinions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fluxer

SDMV72WB_2.jpg

What do you guys think of this LCD monitor? It's a Sony SDM-V72W/B Personal Entertainment display. It can be used for HDTV, regular TV, DVD, and the PC.

Click here for specifications

I'm using it mainly for gaming, DVDs occasionally, and general computer use (programming, surfing the web etc.) and maybe even TV/HDTV.
Opinions either from the specifications or if you/someone you know has one :) Feel free to point out any flaws.

Thanks!

well if you need a monitor mainly for gaming, I would suggest a crt monitor, cause they are much better for gaming they dont give you any ghost imageor blurriness while playing

This seems to be a quality monitor though -- I think the blurriness etc. would be very limited if not nonexistent, wouldn't it? Also, I was thinking this would be really nice for gaming since it is panoramic (I believe the display is 16:9--this appeals to me, since i've always had normal size CRT monitors). Also, I think i'm going to be using it to watch DVDs/HDTV. More feedback please! )

Last edited:
Back