• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOYO Dragon v1.0 taking a crap on me!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

loks

i dont know what happened i booted up and went in to the bios and did some overclocking and when i saved and exited it restarted but the screen stayed black. so i turrned it off and tried to turn it on again and nothing. no boot no signal nothing!!! then about 30 minutes later it turned on on its own!!! then i had the time of my life trying to get widows to work because i kept getting the Fatal BLUE screen!!!! so i had to install windows on a new HD. and now the damn thing turns on when it wants to. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!! :argue: :bang head

bandit390

You can either clear the CMOS or hold CRTL while the computer is starting. Just wondering, but does your bios have any options like voltages, dividers, or anything? my bios just sucks. Has "overclock" You pick a MHZ, it dosent correct AGP/PCI speeds, and wont let you, so if you go over a few MHZ is useless.