• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

spaceship batteries!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
gt24 said:
I checked out the site with Reseller Ratings and rest assured they are VERY good venders to deal with. They have a perfect 10.0 rating and I'm not kidding!!*

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller8777.html

*with 8 reviews total

Ok, sidenote... They do sell other items other than these "starship batteries", so I wonder how they would react to somebody trying to purchase these items...
im too poor :(

this is like thinkgeek.com selling that 5.25" bay EZ-Bake Oven

(which brought you to a "haha sucker" page if you added it to your cart)

Last edited:
Aphex_Tom_9 said:
this is like thinkgeek.com selling that 5.25" bay EZ-Bake Oven
iono
im not sure fi they'll really send em to ya

i dunno i'm wondering..... why does it cost me almost 6$ to get this shipped to orlando.... i mean if i had about 12 spare bux it would be on order just to see what exactly i would get.... maybe a zero gravity prototype bag of crap from woot or something because it appears to be weightless and is a rather odd purchase...

http://www.batterybob.com/product.asp?intProdID=100000

TOLL FREE: 1-800-824-4899
Telephone: 305-238-7200
Fax: 305-235-8234
e-mail: [email protected]

Maybe somebody should call them up and ask for more information. Who knows, perhaps somebody could convince them to send a review unit our way... after all, it could be good PR for them. ;)

Anyone know how well these puppies overclock? I am looking to upgrade my aging Athlon xp 2600 system.

Caffinehog said:
How do I know if these are the real thing and not just a fraud? I don't want to get ripped off.

Considering the cost of shipping... it might be better to just take a road trip to their facilities to inspect the items before you actually purchase them. After that, you can transport them so that you know they are shipped safely (after all, you don't want that package beaten up... especially since I'm not sure if the contents would be highly explosive or not... :eek: )

Here is the address :
Robert Parker Associates, Inc.
12209 SW 132 CT
Miami, FL 33186

From their terms of service :
http://www.batterybob.com/termsandconditions.asp

"If an item on your order is out of stock, we will personally notify you and we will ship an equal or better battery the same size and at the same price. "
-- I would like to know what is an equal or better battery than a dilithium crystal... if they are out of stock...
"Order with confidence 100% Satisfaction Guarantee"
-- I wonder if that counts on this item...
" Online shopping is secured by our Comodo 128 bit secure server SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology which encrypts all of the information that you provide, ensuring that your transactions are not viewed by a third
party. Every purchase you make is backed by Comodo's $10,000 identity assurance."
-- Uh oh... if something goes wrong with your online transaction, you will only get back 0.001 % of your purchase price!!

Well, I got to get running, but I thought that would be an interesting highlight

Last edited:
tom10167 said:
I'm not using it for any of that.

I'm going to buy them, and video tape me breaking them, and post it on the internet, because I'm so COOL and there's NOTHING FUNNIER than going way out of your way to slightly irritate a very small group of people. www.SmashMyCrystalThing.com will be up and running soon.

WHAT!!!!

Don't you see how that is TOTALLY NOT COOL! There could have been other people that wanted to order this, but can't because you bought it. And they could have used it for something important.

Just think, what if they wanted to send their son to a distant planet because their planet was about to be destroyed. But they can't send their only son, the last son of the planet to the new home they have chosen,because they don't have the batter YOU are destroying, and have to buy a weaker battery, and because of that, they have to choose a lesser adaquate planet for their son to grow up on!!!!!! YOU ARE SO EVIL!!!

capitalism makes me SICK!

:D

tom10167 said:
I'm not using it for any of that.

I'm going to buy them, and video tape me breaking them, and post it on the internet, because I'm so COOL and there's NOTHING FUNNIER than going way out of your way to slightly irritate a very small group of people. www.SmashMyCrystalThing.com will be up and running soon.

GREATEST REPLY EVER!!!!!

Atleast do it at a star trek convention.

OK, I just sent the following email to them:

Request for volume discount

To whom it may concern,

Would you please contact me regarding the possibility for a volume purchase of the following item:

Spaceship Batteries
Product SKU: 999969

I would be interested in the purchase of 125,000 units to supply my fleet of Vogon Constructor Ships. I would appreciate a prompt reply as I have similar requests in to three other potential bidders and I need to provide contract service for a customer before the end of the month or pay a non-performance fee.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

If you see anything large and yellow in the sky, that will be me.

Malpine Walis said:
OK, I just sent the following email to them:

Request for volume discount

To whom it may concern,

Would you please contact me regarding the possibility for a volume purchase of the following item:

Spaceship Batteries
Product SKU: 999969

I would be interested in the purchase of 125,000 units to supply my fleet of Vogon Constructor Ships. I would appreciate a prompt reply as I have similar requests in to three other potential bidders and I need to provide contract service for a customer before the end of the month or pay a non-performance fee.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

If you see anything large and yellow in the sky, that will be me.
:clap:

Back