• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Speaker comparison

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Breadfan

Inactive Moderator
With fathers day coming up in a month or so, I decided I would order my dad a new set of speakers for his computer. He recently had me upgrade it, but he kept the old speakers from his P2. They are...suffice to say...horrible!

So, I'd like to get him a decent set.

The first ones on my list, are the Logitech Z-340's. Here are the Z340s I've used them once before, and they are nice. I have the 5.1's based on these speakers, and I'm happy with them. Plus, they're a good deal at $35 and look nice to boot.

My only question is...are there any other speakers in the $35 range that you've HEARD and feel are better than these speakers?

I'm not looking for surround, just a 2.1 setup that would sound better than the logitechs at around the same price. (I'm betting thats a tall order to ask for though!)

Thanks!

ptwearnhardtfan

Yeah, I think that would be a tall order to fill. I'm sure there's something out there and the opinions will be comming in, but when your talking this range of speakers, the difference won't be much. These are very good for the price.