• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Speaker Problems.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

No matter how low I turn my speakers, they are loud as hell! I boot up windows and the earth shudders. In windows, i turn the volume down as low as possible without muteing, but is still really loud. Anyone know what's the matter?

Azzkiller

TheFrag said:
No matter how low I turn my speakers, they are loud as hell! I boot up windows and the earth shudders. In windows, i turn the volume down as low as possible without muteing, but is still really loud. Anyone know what's the matter?

Give more information. What kind of speakers are you using? What kind of interface are they using to connect the speakers to the computer, digital or analog?

flyingember

Registered
make sure you're turning down the correct volume. there's hidden ones by default if you're using the windows volume control.

UnWishedLegacy

Are your plugs in the right sockets?
It may be a stupid question and i don't mean to insult your intelegence- but if theres a "line out" and a normal "speaker out", are your plugs in the right hole?