• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

speed challenge - Jacques Villeneuve's Racing Vision

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

o770

this is one cool game!
here is the game homepage which hasnt the playable demo available yet; you can get it here.

OP
o770

o770

Oni, i noticed that most of the demos lately will update the windows installer before proceeding with the demo installation. this one also try to update the windows installer. i was wondering if that could be because youre running the service pack 3?

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Well, I've had no problems installing anything else that I tried. I'll try d/ling the file again and see if it'll go. But other than that, it's not really worth my time fighting with.

edit: Pulled it in again, same error. Something about InstallShield Scripting . . .

Last edited:
OP
o770

o770

i like them both, but comparing the demos, this is more cool because there are three or four (not sure) available tracks. graphics and sound are just as good but this is a more arcade oriented game.
you can race against the opponents in F1 however.

OP
o770

o770

anyway, i only posted about it because i think its worth trying.