• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Splinter Cell No CD error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Flashfx2

When I throw in my splinter cell disc 3 cd the autorun screen comes up. However, when I click play game it gives me an error saying "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application" It happens when the disc is in either one of my drives too. I just patched to 1.2b too but that didn't help either :( Anybody have ideas on what I can do to get this solved?

BomberBear

If it's a burned copy, it's SafeDisc (burning protection) telling you that, in which case, buy your own copy :) It's worth the cash.
Bit of useless info : only the third disc has copy protection for some reason...

OP
F

Flashfx2

The strange thing is I've played it on the same computer just 3 weeks ago. I just wanted to start playing it again today, but for some reason it won't work. Next thing I'll probably try is reinstalling it and seeing if that will fix the problem :(