• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

standard/nonstandard test scores?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeathONator

What's the rule for not taking all the tests? There are 2 peeps ahead of me now for the 7200. Both have just run the Game1-4 tests. Does this top score qualify as winner of the "7200 title"?

Also, audiman, who has the 7500 title, hasn't ran all of the test for his "winning" score either.

I'm about ready move to my 9800 Pro, but if I should take one more run at it with my 7200 after the L12 and voltmod I will.

Kato

Addicted Tweaker
Which database are you talking about? You are the #1 score in 2k1, and we don't have any entires for the 2k3 database yet.

As far as out team rules, you need to run all tests in standard setting in order to be considered a Standard Score.

OP
DeathONator

DeathONator

I am refering to when you are online result browsing at futuremark.com and search for all Radeon 7200, 2k1SE scores, there are a few in front of me now that have not ran all tests. I'm just wondering if I should try to beat those stinkers before I move to my 9800 Pro. Or should I just say, ahh oh well they didn't take all the takes I'm still numero uno.

Kato

Addicted Tweaker
Full test run is just our team rules, on the ORB, you only need the first 4 tests to get a score.

Many benchers only bench the first 4 games, not because their system isn't stable enough, but since its faster this way when you are repeating the program 100 times to further tweaks the system. So they are perfectly legit on the ORB.:D

OP
DeathONator

DeathONator

Well then... alls I can say is that their goin down like a clown to the ground... or a hound to the pound... OC3dmark Team Rules! I'm gunna break 5200 with this baby. Do the L12 mod, maybe buy the 1800+ I've been eyeing, voltmod the mobo, sinks on everything, open my bedroom window to get abient about 40C, then kick their arses.