• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

STANFORD: New team stats page format

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
---------------------------------------------------

11/14/2002 New team stats page format

Due to the unique nature of donators which use the Google toolbar, we have rearranged the stats page. Other than this rearranging into two groups, nothing else has changed.

---------------------------------------------------

Google is up above the teams....

FOLD ON
NAS

AmigoThree said:
Heh google members won't complain, most of them don't know they even have it.

That is not true. Please go download the tool bar if you do not believe me. it is an add on option to the toolbar. It can also be hacked to fold for team 32 under any user name you wish. Just change the Googlefah config but before you delete the google name it gives you copy it. Then go to regedit and search for that google name. change it to what you want the username to be then look for the team # and change that in the registry too. Be very careful when messing with the Registry. You also need the same name and team # in the Regustry and in the config. good luck:D

Oh how nice of Stanford to do such a thing :) Now many people will stop complaining about them all the time and get back to recruiting more!

Back