• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Staring at my temps!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

macky

Macaddict
Right now i have my 800 duron overclocked to 950(i know its different than my sig) and im staring at my temps on my VIA hardware monitor and it says 28 degrees(idle) and thats the lowest i have ever been. THIS IS AIRCOOLED!!! Is the program wrong or is my airconditioner really great? lol just wanted to post this stuff

KaHNZa (Jul 02, 2001 01:12 a.m.):
that depends, what is your case temp? if your cpu temps is lower than your case temp, than yes. It is wrong.

the case temp is 22 degrees

The other Duron I had (700@900) ran constantly at 38^ idle and about 42 underload. I can imagine that you probably can add about 5-10^ to both temps to get closer to what you are actually getting. Maybe consider getting a thermometer to test the air around there, that seems rather low to me, especially at that voltage.

well my low temp fun is over :( . the air conditioner turned off and i have fah running so im now running at 44 degrees. oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Back