• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stats anomaly?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The team web site. It appears that I have dropped out of the stats...like the top 100 etc. :eek:

Cy

i saw you in the daily 1-100 listed! as for the Top 100 shaker, if i didn't remember wrong, for any new comer (or return member), it'll need to wait for a week in order to collect a whole week (7 days) data to plot into the Top 100 list.

Skyhook will explain more when he read this....

I haven't done the weekly's since last Sunday when you were off the team - that's why.

Give That Man A Cigar!

Just as "Sharky" said, you are right where you should be on the normal 1-100 page, however your name doesn't appear in red and you aren't on the "Top 100" page until you have completed a full week with the team. I know that sounds insulting with your amount of WUs and production but having pulled your name from the team roster, Sean's spreadsheet now views you as a new member and needs to accumulate a week's worth of results before it does the calculations for recognition in those areas. If I'm not mistaken tomorrow should see you back at full status.

SkyHook

So Far So Good!

Well Chris, just like it says here on page four of the instructions:p , you are now back on the "Top 100" page. As for Kris, looks like 3 more days and you'll be back to full representation.

SkyHook

Back