• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stats fixed yet ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CharlesHF

[off subject]
mrm1957--I think I remember you saying something about you being stationed at Camp Geiger, I think it was. What do you do there, if you don't mind me asking?

skou

This afternoon, the 'stats' server was updated to 09:15 or somthing close. They are still running late.

I think the contest is causing too much business. (not really it's the article that came out yesterday)

steve

OP
mrm1957

mrm1957

No I don't work there but I live about 12 miles from the base. Yea
I was talking with KFB and he just got down here on the 15th. He
thought I worked there too but he misunderstood what I was saying. Oh yeah I found the stats problem, Vijay said that the servers are all backed up to many new folders I guess.

CharlesHF

mrm1957 said:
Hey Charles how did you kill that XP ? That had to hurt but at
least they're on the cheap side.

It's all explained here. Got my new one about a week and a half ago, been doing great. :) (...newegg gave me some crap ARNGA stepping, though...:rolleyes: )

mrm1957---I went down to Lejune for the NJROTC Mini-Boot camp 2 years ago, it was pretty fun. :)

OP
mrm1957

mrm1957

Mini boot ain't the same as PI (Parris Island). It is pretty informative though and
if you like a lot of BS first thing in the morning it can be fun.
I went in 1976 and got out in 1985.

CharlesHF

mrm1957 said:
Mini boot ain't the same as PI (Parris Island). It is pretty informative though and
if you like a lot of BS first thing in the morning it can be fun.
I went in 1976 and got out in 1985.

Yeah, I know. ;) But I want to go to the Naval Academy, or if I don't make it there I want to go NROTC scholarship. (marine option) During the 2nd and 3rd summers you go to Quantico. :)

skou

Youdon't even have to wait for everything to d/l, just check the time of the last update, 1706, 23 oct ( that's 5.06 PM stanford time yesterday)

steve

skou

I just went to Stanford's site, the server for stats has taken a massive hit- too many people folding right now - they are getting more power as we speak. It is a problem, but it's temporary.

steve