• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stats script anyone...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gtsimmo

Alot of people are coming out with their own scripts for stat grabbers, plus alot of the client monitor proggies like EM3 has a stat grabber built in too. Now which one to use???

And great job NAS in keeping us informed

OP
NASsoccer

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
gtsimmo said:
Alot of people are coming out with their own scripts for stat grabbers, plus alot of the client monitor proggies like EM3 has a stat grabber built in too. Now which one to use???

And great job NAS in keeping us informed

i know what you mean, lots to choose from!!! i still love em3 though, and i use the stats grabber a lot. I like to give others a shot, but it seems i use EM3 the most!

FOLD ON
NAS

Burning Phoenix

I have made a counter that works but i want to tweak it more for folders. I've got to finish the page for folders/seti user's counters soon. It's not finished and i need to do some cleaning up of the one page but here is a small taste with a graphic i made a couple of weeks ago:
http://www.phoenixhideout.com/overclockers/setifolding.html

here is a link to the graphic i made in case you want it for wallpaper:
http://www.phoenixhideout.com/overclockers/setifolding.jpg

here is a little bit of a countdown for you guys which i'll tweak some more as time goes on.

countdown.php

OP
NASsoccer

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
sweet BP, that looks awesome, much appreciated! thank you thank you thank you.

the counter looks like it is going to be awesome too! can't wait for that!

FOLD ON
NAS

Burning Phoenix

Thanks

I'm trying to finish the pages as fast as i can with the time i have. I like these projects for it helps me learn programming languages and such. It feels like homework!