• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stats Updating

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thespis377

I believe they might have fixed the issue, and they are starting to update the stats. I've been sitting at 504 WU's for the past 24 hours, and now I'm up to 506. w00t!! All the ones that were sent in during that 24 hr period have not been credited, but it's still a start. 8-D w00t!!!

skou

They haven't updated me yet ( I don't know how bad Gnerma is beating me)

steve

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
I have 2 points in the last 36 hours!!! Should be nearly 200, so... They still have a ways to go!

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior

Hi,
As a lot of you probably have noticed, our stats page is having some trouble, due to a sudden increase in volume. We're working on a solution. More details tomorrow.
Thanks,
Guha

FOLD ON
NAS

skou

WORKS NOW, I only moved 31 points today ( best ever) .

steve

macklin01

Computational Oncologist / Biomathematician / Mode
I think it's still low, but I saw a 15 WU jump in the past update period. ;) -- Paul

I hope to hit the 1000 mark between tonight and tomorrow afternoon. :D

macklin01

Not bad ... well, I'll see if I can give 2500 or so to the cause by the end of the November. ;)

Fold on! -- Paul

Cowboy X

We need to look behind more than in front right now and see the threat posed by google ............... they are coming and fast . We need those SETIers .

macklin01

Good point. Although I'd almost consider google to be another one of those "default / anonymous" teams. -- Paul