• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Statsman needs some advice on what to do with the Aggregate teams

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

relic

Randy (Statsman) Would like our input on what he should do with the default and Google groups, since Stanford has changed their status to "aggregate team"

Please post your opinions and I'll forward them. Thanks!

What I would do is do what Stanford did. In the graph at the top, I would leave google and default in to see their production but when you click on top 1000 teams, I would do just like Stanford has done, make a separate aggregate section at the top with default and google. Then rank the rest of the teams starting at 1.

nikhsub1 said:
What I would do is do what Stanford did. In the graph at the top, I would leave google and default in to see their production but when you click on top 1000 teams, I would do just like Stanford has done, make a separate aggregate section at the top with default and google. Then rank the rest of the teams starting at 1.

i agree :cool:

Let me be clear about this.

The choice is to continue with the way things are right now, OR to remove all aggregate teams from the total teams pages.

Prior to Google appearing on the scene I was not reporting the default group as a team and there wasn't any backlash about doing that just so [H] could be shown as number 1. I have put enough work into the stats pages and to remove the aggregate teams would be fairly easy.

I do not want any suggestions. I just want a simple count.

1. keep aggregate teams on the pages.
2. remove aggregate teams from the pages.

There is no 3, 4, 5 etc. choices. Just a simple vote.

Hmmmmm...if it'll keep the [H] from being listed as #1.... :D

What were the options again?? :p

I'd be inclined to go with #1 (option as listed by StatsMan).

B.

i got this idea.. dono if its possible but heres a pic of it i hope u understand
its like it doesnt stretch so that the super high teams will show the future to the end..

:)

max

1 Follow Stanford. Put both team categories on same page under different topic. But draw the "lines in the picture" in same picture.

Last edited:
Back