• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam One Day sale GRID - $7.49 + Lots of other games cheap

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

J-O_S-H

I just bought the THQ collection... was £26 (GBP) not sure how much that is in USD but it is ana mazing deal... for 15 games + a few expansions (including the newest red faction game)

Krogen

I just bought the THQ collection... was £26 (GBP) not sure how much that is in USD but it is ana mazing deal... for 15 games + a few expansions (including the newest red faction game)

If I had the money I would definitely pick that up, too. Amazing deal.

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
Is farcry2 worth $10? I'm considering picking that up.

I think so , played it and enjoyed it , as long as you roam around and make the game the way you want it (I played mostly with the sniper rifle = fun) . It did get a bit repetitive at places , but was still a-ok overall , with nice graphics and sound .

Would have been even better at $5 w/free ship , but it just sold out (right now) . http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Far+Cry+2+-+Windows/8733846.p?id=1201307759586&skuId=8733846

Missed a few other too .. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000

Last edited:

Mpegger

Grid + Batman for me! I wonder what other games they'll have on sale after the timers up.

RocketChild

Registered

A co-worker has been encouraging me to buy the warhammer D.O.W. stuff. It does not look like the collection has all the parts, but I might just get it anyways.

MadMan007

Magical Leopluridon Senior
Does GRID have decent control scheme if you haven't got a console controller or wheel&pedals?

I don't think I'll ever buy a single player game unless it's <$20 in any case. By that time bugs are patched and it's old enough that older hardware runs it well. I got Osmos from that list so far for $2 :D Plants vs Zombies is also going for $5, lots of people seem to like it but after trying the demo it didn't do anything for me.

OP
Albaholic

Albaholic

I'm on the fence about picking up Dragon Age. I'm glad everyone is finding at least something they want.

Springbok

Got Dragon Age for $38. Worth every penny.
Also grabbed the Dragon Age deal, the writing and voice acting is so awesome, graphics are hit & miss, some stuff looks great but sometimes there will be a really ugly texture or low polygon model. I like the cinematic style, it's like Mass Effect x 2, though I haven't gotten the hang of the combat yet.

ratbuddy

Got Dragon Age for $38. Worth every penny.

Yeah, I paid $50 for it on Steam a week ago. Screw them.

edit: Yeah, I'm still going to buy the Lucasarts Premier Pack but still.. screw Steam, and screw EA.. You can't put a game as big and successful as Dragon Age on sale that fast...