• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam Summer Sale.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I thought this came out days ago when paypal made the "mistake" of using the exact start date on the account creation page? "Create an account now for the Steam Summer Sale starting June 23rd" and all that...

sobe

Unscathed Member
Prepare yourselves!

Attachments

• C3l0ENf.jpg
    C3l0ENf.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 122

MattNo5ss

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Spent my most of my game budget on GOG's sale this year, even bought some games I already had on Steam. However, I do have a few games on my Steam wishlist that aren't on GOG, so I may cave if the price is right.

attachment.php

OP
Soulcatcher668

Soulcatcher668

I picked up Firewatch.

firewatch.jpg

I already finished it..... fun game but only 5.5 hrs of gameplay and I did everything.

sobe

Unscathed Member
no one cares

If you don't like the topic at hand, ignore it. If you continue with arrogant and ignorant posts such as this one you won't last long here.

If you wish to engage in meaningful conversation, that is another story, and you could have simply said, "This Steam sale doesn't really have many worthwhile games", but "noone cares" only makes you look like a child. We will not tolerate troll posting here.

sobe

Unscathed Member
Looks like I went ahead to fill the void of some collections I don't have finished yet on steam and of course This War of Mine because I haven't gotten around to buying that little gem.

Attachments

• pOJmOwp.png
    pOJmOwp.png
    289.7 KB · Views: 63

Silver_Pharaoh

Likes the big ones n00b Member
Picked up the Orange Box for $5.50 :)

Not sure what else to get though. Something fresh/new? :shrug:

OP
Soulcatcher668

Soulcatcher668

Picked up the Orange Box for $5.50 :)

Not sure what else to get though. Something fresh/new? :shrug:

If you like puzzle games with a fun story The Talos Principle for 11 bucks is great. I loved that game.

IF you have not played the Bioshock series yet, that is a good deal to pick up.

Last edited:

Silver_Pharaoh

Sounds like i have some games to pickup tonight!
I've never play the bioshock series either.

Silver_Pharaoh

And you were right, The Talos Principal is an amazing game. Thanks for recommending it! :thup:

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
I ended up picking up stardew valley. Supposed to be somewhat of a throwback to harvest moon (which I've never played)