• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strix OC Price gap.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Haturee

I currently have an Asus strix 1080 OC edition, and all though I am waiting for the asus 1080 ti to release for my project rig
I was also thinking about throwing another GPU in this one.

The weird thing is, the regular Strix 1080 is like 600$ right now, but the OC is just about 1000$
Im curious as if anyone knows why there is such a huge gap?

Sounds like a third party seller, not a normal retailer.

That could be it. I can't find the model on newegg at all, I found it on amazon.

dude, have you seen the price of the STRIX 1070? I was talking with some people over this earlier today. The price difference of a 1070 and an 1080 STRIX is 70 Euros. that's laughable.-

ANd yes, I also have seen in the retailer I use for parts, that the OC version is still at its normal price from before the price cut ( to make room for the 1080TI.) I assume this is that the big sites use auto product price systems, and that the change in price missed the OC versions.

Last edited:
Back