• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sub Zero Insulation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just hope he will make it right this time :D ... waiting on photos...

I was applying a dragon skin when I was at work ... some co-workers didn't know what to say when they saw me pouring it on a new-looking MXIG :) I work in IT but most people there still think that water cooling is extreme ...
I went from eraser to dragon skin as in my local stores I couldn't find anything like LET and don't want messy things. It's not so hard to prepare mobos with an eraser but it's really hard to clean it later when it dries.

I don't suggest dragon skin. I used it before and I didn't like the results. The goo gets into everything, especially under the sockets. Super pain to clean the boards IIRC.

Best is to just use vaseline and than stick the board into the dishwasher after removing everything off of it. Just use hot water rinse cycle and it'll take off all the vaseline.

I don't suggest dragon skin. I used it before and I didn't like the results. The goo gets into everything, especially under the sockets. Super pain to clean the boards IIRC.

Best is to just use vaseline and than stick the board into the dishwasher after removing everything off of it. Just use hot water rinse cycle and it'll take off all the vaseline.

This also work for Dielectric Grease or is it better to stick with Vaseline for the memory/pcie slots???

Back