• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggestions for a new case for water cooling and help with dust reduction.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry to steal your post ATM, it just that i currently use the Xigmatek case and i know for sure that you could fit a 480mm rad up front :D
But you probably need to buy a 200mm fan filter for the side window too.

Haha its all good. That was the first case that came to mind for 120.4

Thanks for the recommendation ASUS ROG. I am going to look into this case. You said you have this case with a 120.4 mounted in the front? If so can you post a pic? I would like to see what it looks like assembled. I really like that Phantek case and I would like to preferably top mount the 120.4. I do like the extra storage compartment area in the bottom of the Corsair 900D too. I wish there was more cases out there like these that were a little cheaper. If anyone stumbles onto any information on a release date and price for the Phantek please post it here. I think I might just dive on that one. I like the fact that the 900D and the Phantek both have a solid window with no fan mount. I know the fan mount is to cool the graphics cards but I just don't like the fact how some cases have it right in the middle of the window so that is right in your view. That is a big bummer for me. I am getting to the point that I want to get something soon though so I am becoming more flexible on my choice. I guess I just need to look through some builds in these cases and decide. I am still open to any other suggestions you guys find as well. Thanks again fellas! You guys are awesome!!!

*Edit - Just found this post on the Phantec Enthoo Primo Case. It is coming next month and will have a MSRP of $249.99 and a five-year limited warranty. I think I am just going to go with this. It is $100 cheaper than the 900D and to me seams like it has more features than the 900D.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recommendation ASUS ROG. I am going to look into this case. You said you have this case with a 120.4 mounted in the front? If so can you post a pic? I would like to see what it looks like assembled. I really like that Phantek case and I would like to preferably top mount the 120.4. I do like the extra storage compartment area in the bottom of the Corsair 900D too. I wish there was more cases out there like these that were a little cheaper. If anyone stumbles onto any information on a release date and price for the Phantek please post it here. I think I might just dive on that one. I like the fact that the 900D and the Phantek both have a solid window with no fan mount. I know the fan mount is to cool the graphics cards but I just don't like the fact how some cases have it right in the middle of the window so that is right in your view. That is a big bummer for me. I am getting to the point that I want to get something soon though so I am becoming more flexible on my choice. I guess I just need to look through some builds in these cases and decide. I am still open to any other suggestions you guys find as well. Thanks again fellas! You guys are awesome!!!

*Edit - Just found this post on the Phantec Enthoo Primo Case. It is coming next month and will have a MSRP of $249.99 and a five-year limited warranty. I think I am just going to go with this. It is $100 cheaper than the 900D and to me seams like it has more features than the 900D.

Yes, i'm currently using the Xigmatek case for my main rig( see sig)
I didn't mount a 480mm rad up front because i need a lot of 5.25 bay, and i have paint my case white.

picture.php

picture.php

But you can mount a 480mm rad up front using the UN mount i link

That Azza case is the size of my desk o_O

It's actually not that big, roughly the same size at the Corsair 800d and it support XLATX mobo(plenty of room to upgrade later), a 480mm rad up top, a 360mm rad up front and another 240 or 280mm rad bottom

Yeah that Azza case looks huge! I like a lot of the features it has. I just wish it had a nice side window.

A dremel and hand file would solve the problem but you have to sacrifice the side fan, you can never 100% happy with a pc case unless you're custom make yourself one.

Last edited:
Back