• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggestions On CheaP Gaming Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
but for 50 buck i can SLI it and it still wouldnt cost as much as the 750.but since it doesnt have any brand name or anything,it feels a little low quality/scam-ish to me

but for 50 buck i can SLI it and it still wouldnt cost as much as the 750.but since it doesnt have any brand name or anything,it feels a little low quality/scam-ish to me

You'll be better off with one GPU.

http://anandtech.com/bench/product/1125?vs=1130
If you assume a 60% performance gain by running SLI, you're still just getting to the 750Ti performance.
But you're using twice the power for the same performance.

We are 67 posts in a build help thread... with that in mind, I am not sure you want to go the SLI route as there are, at times, problems that come with it.

so then,final build:

CPU:Intel Core i3 3220 @ 3.3Ghz
MOBO: Asus P8H61-M LX3 R2.0
GPU:Zotac Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5
RAM:2x4GB Crucial BallistiX @ 1333Mhz
PSU:Corsair CX430 430w
Case:Antec V1
HDD:From Previous PC
SSD: Transcend 64 GB SSD340
Monitor:ViewSonic VA2046a 20" 1600x900

so how does everyting look

Last edited:
Errr... Be patient. US based forum and you posted in the middle of the night.. :)

Looks good, but the monitor resolution is low. I would think a 1080p (1920x1080) would be a better choice.

Thanks 4 reply.the whole time thing.....rotation of the earth skipped my mind....sorry

I'll try to find a 1080p one.but wont that just bring down the fps?

Edit:checked the price of full hd monitors.they r like 1.5x the price of this monitor.so i cant get them

Last edited:
Yes it would lower fps and yes they are a bit more expensive. Have you considered saving your money for a month or so to get some better parts?

that wouldnt work.a month isnt gonna do any good.im already off budget.my shopping cart is at 37000 INR($600 bucks!!!!) and i havent even added the case or the SSD(so much for being on budged*sighs*.So much for the phone).

one more thing.how good is a gtx 660 over a 750 ti.is it something small like 5-10% or something big like 25-40%.the price of the 750 ti is 12,600 INR and that of the GTX 660 is 13,150 INR(so a difference of 550 INR Or $9).Is it worth it to get the 660 and does the 750 ti bring any new features to the table.I want this to be as future proof as possible

Last edited:
Back