• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggestions on watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mi6

Hi, i wanted to find a good page to buy a watercooler for my P4 1.9 Ghz i never realy got into it but im willing to shell out a bit of money to do so. i hear theres water collers to cool cpu/gpu and all other components

what i pretty much want is something to cool everything down i know i need a big bump but i have the room Antec Full Tower.

anyhow please post all your sugestions / websites for a few good watercoolers thanks allot

-M|6

lebe0024

LOL
You can build the best for 150.

You can build a fairly bad-*** cooling rig for ~100.

You can build a GHETTO cooler, which would probably perform only slightly worse then the above two rigs and still kick air's *** in quietness and performance, for around$70.

You can build an ULTRAGHETTO cooler, which will still probably beat air, for almost nothing, if you have some copper pipe ,JBWeld , a hacksaw, and a big hammer sitting around. :) NOTE: must be adventurous for this option.

OSUmaxx

lebe0024 said:
LOL
You can build the best for 150.

I don't know about that. I just bought all of my stuff, and I wish it would have totalled 150. With a good pump, block, rad, shrouds (or you could make them), fans, tubing, etc. the price goes up quickly.

OP
Mi6

Mi6

well i guess im talking in the 100+$ i dont want to buy my own parts since i dont like building stuff like that, im affraid its gona leak and **** all my **** up. im talking of buying a Pre Made Set.

that has CPU/GPU/Mem colling maybe even HD colling would be cool. thats why im looking for a few links on great products that have been tested. i willing to go up two around 2-250$

i guess i want the best premaid on the market ( at my price range )

OP
Mi6

Mi6