• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sunbeam or Nexus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stan03

Which one would you choose to be your rheobus, if there is another one please say

Zoilo

Once Bitten, Twice Shy
I'd get the Nexus, but I'd make sure that the trace under the screw is either properly insulated or re-routed. Another choice you'd have is a Zalman.

OP
stan03

stan03

why do so few people like the sunbeam... even though the leds are adjustable and the fans can actually be turned completely off?

gtsimmo

The nexus work fine for me. I just got it mainly because it supports alot of wattage plus it was black and it matched my case :D

kinglouiex

I got the Sunbeam for like 26bucks I got it running 3 80mm fans now but I had it running 3 80's and a 120mm and a neon tube was hooked up to the same connection as the 120mm and it ran fine plus the color, just about matches my Lian Li case

Toysrme

Well I like my new (to m) Lexus even tho it is technically a '93, but they didn't change them till 98 so...

I pick the Lexus.