• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Monster Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hehe wonder what to do about lighting i want to do some kind of red LEDs, but i dont want to deal with to many wires.. have alot to deal with... any suggestion on lighting ?

Indeed what Atminside said, they're not the same.
I bought the one with a RF remote, so there's no need to have the receiver visible in the case like you would do with an IR remote. RFs don't need a direct line of sight to receive their signal properly. It'd be a good thing to be able to turn off all the lights at night when there's still a download running too

Holy sh*t is been more than 8 years since i built this thing (maybe since last post here)... Well a bit of an update, i have moved it from 3 different houses, its no longer running 10 rads, i think its down to 6, and been tru many hardware updates... At some point i should rebuild it entirely. I been checking some of the builds here, and cant believe how much watercooling has evolved.

Back