• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

swiftech 462

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kat

well after playing around with beast a little more I've managed to get my temp down to 37Cfull load not quit what I was hoping for but not to bad

the best part is I bought a rheostat with the hsf and I can now dial the fan way down(at last piece and quiet) and my temp only goes up to 40C which is where I was at with my hog and delta fan

the piece and quiet was worth spending the extra money ;D ;D

Good to hear some results with the swiftech at last - well done for pioneering Kat :) I don't think you can get much lower than that with aircooling no matter how extreme, so that's pretty impressive - 40C under load and QUIET! What sort of case cooling do you have?

I have been looking at that HSF for a while. Any problems bolting that unit to your motherbd? What type of motherbd do you have? That HSF sure looks sweet!

Back