• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech and P4PE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bald Shadow

I just picked up a lian li pc71, P4PE, P4 2.66, 2xWD800JB, Promise fasttrack SX4000 (given to me by my brother) and a PC power and cooling psu. I'm trying my luck at building my first computer so I can compete with some of my buddies, but were stumped when it comes to the size of the heatsink. Will the Swiftech mcx4000 fit in the P4PE? What fan shall i use for max cooling but not too much noise for the mcx4000 and lastly is the Coolmaster lHC-H71 any better at cooling than the mcx 4000

vbhard

Swifty would fit on the P4PE and you can use on of the 38db 50cfm sunon fans for efficient coling. If you want the best cooling then you can't go past 52db delta fan but it soumds like a vacuum cleaner going on.

The best bet would be the coolermaster(high fan version as you have mentioned) since it is pretty much the same performance as swifty ...depending on the fan you have.