• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech MCW50...Any Input?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SLO_N8

Seriously considering getting this waterblock for my GPU and was curious if anyone had used it or seen reviews of it around. I want to put it in-line after my CPU block because it doesn't look too restrictive, and my return water seems to be very close to my feed water temp-wise.

Any comments/suggestions?

Here's a link to it @ swiftnets:

http://www.swiftnets.com/products/mcw50.asp

OP
S

SLO_N8

Do Ya'll recommend something else for a high-flow GPU cooler? :)

I haven't seen a better deal to be honest....other than their MCW40....which I'm not sure'll clear my ramsinks.

nunez1980

I bough it and installed with a maze 3 wb, it performs great, mine is without the tec, I just didn't want to deal with condensation problems, I haven't really test it as far a how high I could overclock with it, but I'm now with r9700 380/325, I try 410/365:D whithout any risky volt mod, but turn it back down because I just don't have the time right now to make sure its stable at that speed or higher..

overall, right now you have two good choices, danger den's gpu block, and this excellent piece from swiftech, if you have the money, go for it...:burn:

Last edited: