• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech MCXC370-Just an Observation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
I always held my Alpha PAL 6035 in pretty high regard, however today I had the opportunity to install a Swiftech MCXC370 on my PIII-S 1.26 and under full load running SETI I have observed an honest 3C drop in temp., this is not to say my Alpha was not doing the job (34C @ full load) but this Swiftech is IMPRESSIVE. The clamps are really secure and almost accident proof, and now I don't have to worry about my computer blowing away in a strong breeze (sucker is one heavy hunk of metal).

Just food for thought if anyone is interested.

Barryng

I am using one also for my overclocked Northwood. IMO it is clearly, by a large margin, the best cooler available. The one major downside is its $73.00 cost but it will outperform everything else. The Delta fan that comes with it is very noisy but it certainly moves air!

Barryng

Mine is MCX-478 for p4 CPUs. I also ordered it from Sidewinder and I agree with you that their service is excellent.