• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T shaped case!!!!! take look

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The problem with this one would be that it's non-standard. Say hello to mechanical hardware conflicts.

Blech, I like the idea, but that thing is fugly... I would be very interested if it could be done in a standard tower shape... Aluminum would be nice too... just like a G3/4 mac tower...

Meh.

Not for $140. The way the drive bays work is nice, but you can find the feature in much better looking, not to mention cheaper cases.

Whoopee! An originally horrible idea!
stunned.gif

Even more amusing is that they're installing a l33t Slot 1 board in the introduction video thingy.

Last edited:
Very ugly, almost nasty. Good idea on the mobo tray and the locking for the drives. Other than that, would be a waste of my time and effort. It'd make a great paperweight.
Doc

Neat idea, but it looks like it would get really friggin hot in that thing...

I don't see any fan holes for the PSU.

Looks somewhat interesting in design. I wouldn't mind testing it out and seeing if it has a practical application though. Thanks for the linkage!! :D

"t-shaped case"
sounds like star wars ships... :D

x-shaped, y-shaped even tie-shaped...
(my favorite was the millenium falcon :))

millenium falcon rules, but this case sucks worse than puke green carpet. honestly, who thought this thing up? it has one good thing and that's the removeable motherboard. but hey, maybe someone somewhere will buy it and use it. You wanna cool "case" check out the yattamonster in the folding section. Now that is a case. This is a case!!!

Doc

get one of them old millenium falcon toys (were quite big) and mod it, would be cooooooool :)

after careful consideration I think I will not be buying one!!!

at least companies are looking at new ways to shift from the conventional, can only be good for the future IMHO

yeah, probably.

I had one of them old millenium falcon toys. I was playing with it one sunny afternoon and made it do a nose dive into the couch and ended up banging my jaw on the back of it.
Doc

I would agree. Interesting design, but not appealing to me in it's current state...

Perhaps a bit of modding ;)

That case is completely awesome!!!! If anyone can find me a link to buy it in the usa, I would greatly appreciate it. Would be so sweet! Must be able to buy it somewhere in the USA.

-CPFItz-

looked on manufacturers website and cant see anything for stockists, one day I want one the next I dont!! :)

might get one, but then again might not lol, I actually doubt if they will catch on due to cost over here in UK

would probably be same in us though 80$ (you guys get it lucky for your pc hardaware we brits get ripped of thanks to tax)

really sweet looking!
i can see myself modding the hell out of it! :D
it will defenetly look good wit some coldcaths some rounded cables and lots of plexy glass
impressed
best feature is the price

Back