• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 Avatars

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
T32 Avatar Templates and samples

Please contact Landshark or harlam357 if you would like us to customize your avatar with either of our designs.

The samples shown here are most likely a current T32 member avatar and should not be stolen for your own use. Please respect our member's identity or get that member's permission before using his/her avatar.

Landshark

Template

team32.jpg

Samples

kate_folding.jpg

kate2_folding.jpg

penguins_folding.jpg

harlam357

Template

T32avatar_template.jpg

Paint .NET Layered Template File (attached to this post)

Link -> Get Paint .NET for Free!

Samples

T32avatar_pete.jpg

T32avatar_nahmus.jpg

T32avatar_goshawk.jpg

Attachments

• T32Avatar.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:

traldan

Agreed, let's agree upon a template, including a couple of pre-made avatars, along with a photoshop file and several blank/transparent images with just the template. That way, folks can use either a pre-approved avatar, or create their own to maintain the T32 avatar standards.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
that would be great~! I like those avatar for the benchmark team. have a general template, but every user could have it personalized~!

I like something similar to Pete's avatar btw~!

inkfx

I've been wondering why the folding team hasn't gotten on this sooner. I'm sure it would draw more interest to the team because I know everyone checks out avatars!

OP
harlam357

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
I guess I have to do it huh inkfx? ;)

Sounds like a volunteer too me! :D

So do we want to have a contest or not? I think it would be great for each member to have a shot at designing our avatar... please post your vote, "yay" or "nay" for a contest.

If there's no contest... we'll just let thideras create the avatar. :D

NedClocker

harlam357 said:
please post your vote, "yay" or "nay" for a contest.

If there's no contest... we'll just let thideras create the avatar. :D

yay

Although, thideras may be the only person who enters the contest.

OP
harlam357

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
Well... if we have the contest I promised I'll participate... so we'll have at least two.

Although mine may look like a third grader with spastic crayon syndrome... none-the-less, I will enter. :)

Automata

Destroyer of Empires and Use
Well, *cracks knuckles*...lets do this :)

4b477153.gif

9049d6e1.gif

20b06f28.gif

fa883305.gif
Note: This one blends into the "avatar panel" very nicely, so it look like it is part of the forums :)

34592083.gif

I can do any background you want with any colors you want :)

(you can ask the benchmarking team :D)

Last edited:

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
I like the idea of having "OCForum" and "Folding Team" on top of user's avatar/pic. therefore, we can have a "team avatar" while still having some personality.

just my $0.02. :cool:

OP
harlam357

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
I like the idea of having "OCForum" and "Folding Team" on top of user's avatar/pic. therefore, we can have a "team avatar" while still having some personality.

Exactly... I was thinking something that would take up 20 pixels on the top and 20 on the left side. Leaving the member room to insert their personal avatar in the 100 x 100 space left over. A wrapper- so to speak. :)

This would also allow each team member to customize their avatar on their own, no need for a single source responsibility.

Automata

Destroyer of Empires and Use
Exactly... I was thinking something that would take up 20 pixels on the top and 20 on the left side. Leaving the member room to insert their personal avatar in the 100 x 100 space left over. A wrapper- so to speak. :)

This would also allow each team member to customize their avatar on their own, no need for a single source responsibility.
You mean like a border? Let me try something ;)

Godfather1138

I'm definitely in for this. I don't have anyway of making one to submit though so I'm just here to say I will vote...

Varnel

Registered
I will give it a shot with gimp. If that goes poorly, I may have to fire up XP.

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
I think I have mentioned this a time or two in some threads a little while back. I am in, as far as the voting goes. I have the PhotoChop skills of an epileptic seizure with a bucket of paint, (No offense to any epileptics we may have here) so I am sorry to say that I can not enter any kind of drawings.

Ben333

Folding for Team 32!
I really like my avatar... I want something with shadow man! But I no longer have an opteron... BTW I made mine in paint