• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 Avatars

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I play around a little and come out w/ this. the "OCForum" and "Folding Team" can be placed anywhere on your own avatar. and the "Folding Team"'s color can be change to better suit your avatar too.

landshark_folding.jpg

harlam_folding.jpg

dfonda_folding.jpg

Last edited:
Harlam is that you??? I can't recognize you anymore. Thank goodness you still sound the same.:D:D

My girlfriend here will look great with those accoutrement's:cool:.

She'd look better with no ... uh ... that word you said.

:D

I'd most definately support the t32 avatar concept, if only I keep my Namek counterpart visible.

Cheers, Flix

This is a great idea. I kept thinking of modding my own avatar so it would indicated Team 32, but I figured the note in my sig was enough.

I'll get working on some crayon and stick figure drawings right now!

I made a really bad one... but I think It could look cool with some editing...

100_0093.jpg

Attachments

• small.bmp
    42.2 KB · Views: 289
Reminder: the contest begins Monday @ 12:00am EDT. I'll open another thread for official submissions.

I hope to see more than LS, Thideras, Varnel, & myself participating! :)

thfoldon.gif

Whoa....

I would would come around here more often if there were more nekkid freckles hanging around.

Whoa....

I would would come around here more often if there were more nekkid freckles hanging around.

Yeah, well, it wouldn't even take that much for me. I'd come around more often if there was just something going on.

I'll play. I like the idea of a border. I'm kind of attached to my Captain Morgin 'Borgin avatar. I'll see if i come up with anything teamworthy this weekend.

Ca'mon guys... let's get some submissions going on in the Contest thread. :thup:

I know a lot of you have already posted designs here... if I am forced, I'll just start grabbing them, post them in the contest thread, and put your name on 'em . :D

Back