• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 16Dec16

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team 32 EOC WIR

Team Spotlight:
Let’s face it, this is a tough team to be on if you are a single GPU folder. The proof can be seen in the top 20 ppd’s. ppd’s generally go from 700k to 2 million with no one in between. However, every point counts from HayesK earning over 10 million to Jenison earning 30 ppd (not a typo, 30). Every point puts us up at the top of the world’s production. If you are an active folder for team 32, then you are a part of the smallest team with the biggest punch.

There is no doubt that the new 10 series from NVidia have really been a boost to the team. Those who bought in rose to great heights in a short period of time. Some have stocked up on the 10 series, some have doubled down with used 980’s or Titan’s and some are using older tech. Whatever you are folding with, it is working.

At present time, we are #4 in ppd and #28 in active folders. If you are contributing, be proud.

To paraphrase from some famous guy: If you fold, then you’re my friend.

Forum Spotlight:
There is an ongoing “smack talk” thread that shows the trend in current farms from 1080’s, Titan XP’s, 980 Ti’s and AMD 7970’s. While the thread started as a means for don256us to smack down WhiteHawkEQ and JrClocker, it has expanded and really shows where the team gets its computing strength.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/776072-WhiteHawkEQ-JrClocker-and-don256us

Team Conquest List:
Overclock.net 24.2 years up from 8.3 years
[H]ardOCP 2.8 years down from 3.1 years
[size=1.5](Lower is better)[/size]

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 10.8 million
RamonetB 7.3 million Growing legs and kicking butt.
Macaholic 7.1 million
RoXQi3x 6.9 million Still producing at a personal best.
WhitehawkEQ 3.7 million (Ed. Still a pain in my butt.)
P4EE 3.2 million
JrClocker 3.1 million
Torin3 2.7 million
orion456 2.5 million
hardass 2.3 million Back in the top 10.

The top 10 had a few minor changes.

don256us
t1nm4n
Jaymz9350
gabi Golan
King Scrud
Ozzlo
belorsch
aviationfrk
SubPar1
wjruth

Top 10 average ppd: 5.0 million up from 4.8
Top 20 average ppd (including the top 10): 2.9 million up from 2.8 .

Both the top 10 and top 20 show improvement. *For the first time ever, we have the top 12 all earning over 1 million ppd.*

Individual Milestones:
HayesK will earn 5 billion in 1.6 weeks.

Macaholic will earn 3 billion in 1.1 days.
RoXQi3x will earn 3 billion in 4.6 days.

WhitehawkEQ just earned 600 million.
belorsch will earn 90 million in 4.5 days.
Ozzlo will earn 70 million in 1.4 days.
JLK03F150 will earn 40 million in 1.5 days.
Roger G just earned his first 10 million.
Dark Bishop just earned 9 million.
TazExtreme3 will earn 6 million in 2.5 days.
JH will earn 4 million in 2.8 days.
Voyager529 will earn 2 million in 19.2 hours.

Please congratulate our newest millionaire, Matt who earned his first 1 million points.

It looks like next week we will have at least two more in the millionaire club so that is exciting. WOOT!

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
JLK03F150 Moved up 7 spots.

Moving up 2 spots each:
t1nm4n
AnubisOne
the cultie

Moving up 1 spot each:
Jaymz9350
Silver Pharaoh who is still chugging along. 
unsafesteagle
wjruth
belorsch
gulp35
surfpunk
JTCOOL

World Top 100:
HayesK #9
Macaholic #23
RoXQi3x #24
P4EE #29
orion456 #34
Torin3 #60
RamonetB #66
hardass #78 Moving up 4 spots!

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

AnubisOne

Finally after a month of being down due to a power outage and forgetting that i need to turn things back on after the power comes back... I am back folding again and moving up spots. Woot!

t1nm4n

Jaymz what ru folding with man? I thought I would have a comfortable stay in 12th spot but your nippin at my healz darnit. The latest drivers from AMD really helped me out with my 3 290X and 1 390X, but they range in PPD so much it's hard to figure where they will settle down. I'll try and make it fun to see who gets to keep that 12th spot warm for T32 :D

jaymz9350

Jaymz what ru folding with man? I thought I would have a comfortable stay in 12th spot but your nippin at my healz darnit. The latest drivers from AMD really helped me out with my 3 290X and 1 390X, but they range in PPD so much it's hard to figure where they will settle down. I'll try and make it fun to see who gets to keep that 12th spot warm for T32 :D

2 970's and I just added a 1070. I replaced my 7970 I took down a few months ago with the 1070. All on win 10

t1nm4n

woohoo, I don't normally wish bad luck onto people, but I play with team red so I just now my 4 GPUs will spank those 3 you have (ok ok I wish that's how it will work out). j/k, I'm jelly though, you doing that much with just 3 cards really make me wonder why I went AMD, but here's to the weather staying cool so we can let them run for as long as possible and helping T32 and the researchers towards getting a cure.

I bet you we will trading spots back and forth for the 12th spot, should be fun to watch it go back and forth.

t1nm4n

First place change has already taken place, but I knew it was gonna happen, damn warm front came in today and had to shut the cards down, it got too hot for my comfort, but I'm coming for you Jay :mad::D

jaymz9350

He he mine run in a basement all year, about 60 right now never goes over 75. It it close to my bi yearly upgrade time which means a 1080 or two may be in future too

t1nm4n

He he mine run in a basement all year, about 60 right now never goes over 75. It it close to my bi yearly upgrade time which means a 1080 or two may be in future too

I'm so jelly, I have no basement here. I can't really run mine during the Texas summers, unless I want to run the AC more than it already does. while I can I'll try and steal back that #12 spot :sn:

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
Got my 5th GTX 1080 SC installed and running so that make 6 active folders :comp::comp::muahaha:

GTX 980 Ti FTW
GTX 1080 SC
GTX 1080 SC
GTX 1080 SC
GTX 1080 SC
GTX 1080 SC

jaymz9350

I'm so jelly, I have no basement here. I can't really run mine during the Texas summers, unless I want to run the AC more than it already does. while I can I'll try and steal back that #12 spot :sn:

Might be lucky this week, looks like one of my rigs is down and I'm only home on the weekends to fix it