• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 18May18: MEDIC!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Medic Coin seems to have finished their “ramp-up” and is on target to overtake us in about two years. I wouldn’t cry about it though. They have one guy who is almost single handedly making our total ppd and their next top 4 are earning between 18 and 20 million ppd. That’s difficult to overcome no matter how great we are. As of today, they seem to have leveled out at around 165 million ppd compared to our 71 million.

On the other side of that coin (pun intended), they have already lost 24 active folders this week. This brings back the question about their longevity. How dedicated are they? We have shown our dedication with a record of accomplishment that is more than a decade long. Medic Coin is only four months into their trek.

So when looking at the sub title this week, did you read “MEDIC!” as a soldier in combat or as Captain Kirk yelling “Kahn!”? Write your comments below.

Team Conquest List:
[oldtable] Overclock.net |2.8 months |down from 3.2 months.
[H]ardOCP |1.6 months | down from 1.8 months.[/table]
(Lower is better)

Team Threat List:
[oldtable]TSC! Russia| 10 months| up from 11.3 months.
Medic Coin | 2.1 years | 6.6 years. [/table]
(Higher is better)

Looking at our threats/conquests, all teams seem to have remained steady. We are doing our thing and that thing is good. Keep it up and we will have the #4 spot soon.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week |63 |29th |1.14 million
Last week |66 | 28th |1.12 million
2 weeks ago | 70 | 26th | 1.07 million
3 weeks ago |69 | 27th|1.03 million
4 weeks ago | 70 | 27th |1 million
5 weeks ago |72 | 28th |960k
6 weeks ago |69 |29th |996k
7 weeks ago |70 |30th |916k [/table]

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 13.34 million
2| Macaholic | 11.14 million
3| torin3 | 7.01 million
4| WhitehawkEQ | 6.89 million
5| RamonetB | 5.21 million
6| P4EE | 4.91 million
7| don256us | 3.75 million
8| JrClocker | 3.62 million
9| RoXQi3x | 3.43 million
10| orion456 | 2.00 million
11| superducky | 1.11 million
12| gabi golan |
13| Lochekey |
14| Frazier08 |
15| deeppow
16| aviationfrk
17| Jaymz9350
18| wjruth ProteinPete
19| walaka7
20| TrentonSystems [/table]

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable]torin3 will earn | 800 million in 5.9 days.
ProteinPete will earn | 300 million in 12 hours.
aviationfrk will earn | 70 million in 3.1 days.
walaka7 will earn | 50 million in 4.6 days.
TrentonSystems just earned | 40 million.
hitman will earn | 30 million in 5.1 days.
Lochekey will earn | 20 million in 6.6 days.
thecultie just earned | 10 million. [/table]

We’ve put in most but not all coin folders back into the above table and will continue to do so now that points are leveling out. Congratulations to all who have hit a milestone of any kind. WOOT!

Biggest movers
[oldtable] Name | Spots
Dimwit | 1,240
Lochekey | 27
dogerain | 8
TrentonSystems | 5
EvlMinion | 3
ProteinPete | 2
deeppow | 1
audioaficionado | 1
rpkole | 1
juane414 | 1
matrixzen | 1
Blueswitch | 1
Compudoc2010 | 1
slorch | 1
LightingTechie | 1
Alessandro | 1 [/table]

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up two spots each:
superducky

Moving up one spot each:
deeppow
audioaficionado
rpkole
juane414

These slots are a bit screwy and harder to make due to the coin folders. You might move up a spot but then a few coin folders rip past you and occupy two slots on page one. Those above who have managed to move up have fought hard to get it so you deserve any accolades you get.

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable]HayesK |#14|
Macaholic |#15|
RoXQi3x |#34|
RamonetB |#37|
P4EE |#56|
orion456 |#73|
WhitehawkEQ |#77| Moving up one spot in this highly competitive field for a second week in a row.
Torin3 |#96| [/table]

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Please feel free to post any advances you have made below. Thanks guys.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

I just got back into folding, I'm only pushing 50k PPD a day at best as I can't leave my system on all day do to the heat here.
Once I get my 980ti and fix the cooling problem with my system I should be pushing 300k-400k ppd. That will slow them down a little.

Last edited:
Good to be back into folding, only problem is I started folding for that foldcoin and I think I mistakenly lost my password stuff :( Oh well, I was only like 130k point in. I'll just make a new one and make sure I don't lose it this time.

EDIT:
Found it. thats good.

Last edited:
look out OCN and [H]ardOCP. Team 32 has a new folder pushing over 500k ppd.

And that's without a OC.

Last edited:
Welcome back Bill, it's great to have people return to the team :salute:

Its been about 5 years since I folded, I don't think it was for team 32. I think it was OCN, or at least I folded for them in the chimp challenge.

Is the chimp challenge still around?

Ether way I'll be folding hard when It cool enough. But once I go water with my system I'll let it run as close to 24/7 as possible.

Its been about 5 years since I folded, I don't think it was for team 32. I think it was OCN, or at least I folded for them in the chimp challenge.

Is the chimp challenge still around?

Ether way I'll be folding hard when It cool enough. But once I go water with my system I'll let it run as close to 24/7 as possible.

Regardless, welcome back to folding :D

As for Chimp Challenge it hasn't happened since 2013. Adak passed away suddenly early 2014 and he was a huge driving force behind it. I had hoped to try and revive it earlier this year but life got in the way but I am not giving up.

Regardless, welcome back to folding :D

As for Chimp Challenge it hasn't happened since 2013. Adak passed away suddenly early 2014 and he was a huge driving force behind it. I had hoped to try and revive it earlier this year but life got in the way but I am not giving up.

What would it take to bring it back? I don't mind lending a hand, the Chimp Challenge was a lot of fun. Even if a certain team always tried to prefold WUs.

What would it take to bring it back? I don't mind lending a hand, the Chimp Challenge was a lot of fun. Even if a certain team always tried to prefold WUs.

It would take some effort but it can be done. And you are right, it was always a lot of fun. I'll shoot you a PM when I get off work.

Hey guys. Been a weird couple of weeks. Found out my phone was wonky and had a warranty trade-in which resolved some connectivity issues. Took 3 trips to the nearest town with a T-Mobile store (total mileage for three trips = 240 miles). Looks like my next effort to improve signal strength will be a Yagi antenna.

Otherwise, I've been on the road quite a bit lately (drove 1365 miles two weeks ago over a four day span). So no Folding while gone either. Also, had a tree fall on my house two weeks ago from County-owned property next to me. Crushed part of my hog-wire fencing, roof, knocked out a window. Been dealing with all that as well. Contractors haven't finished up but that's the way of rural life.

You'll see stats as I'm able to get back in the groove.

It's hard for me to not Fold, but harder still to Fold lately. I'll keep working at it.

Hello, folding friends! As life tends to do, I've been hobbled at work, but they've always been generous with spare hardware and power (and bandwidth!). Been out of town for the last week and a half, going to go into the plant in the morning and see why production is so low but I have had to sacrifice at least 1 1060. I'll try and bring a couple of 970s online to compensate a bit. Trenton Systems is dead in the water for the moment, we need to try a different kind of computation for the customer's sake.

Fold on!

Back