• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 25Jan19: The meek may inherit the earth but we will rule F@H!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
As was noted in the forums, the servers were down for a bit this week. Not sure how this will affect the numbers but let’s dive into them anyway. We are looking a bit stronger than usual in some areas and not as strong in others. Overall we are healthy so we can be happy about that. Stay warm and keep folding.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. |We have conquered |them all.
TSC! Russia| 1.8 months| down from 2 months.
Hardware.no | 3.7 years | up from 3.4 years.
LinusTechtips Team | 6.5 years | up from 5 years. [/table]

TSC! is doing what they have to do to pass us. It is still slow going for them but they’re doing it. For example, they were at 1.8 months two weeks ago and then 2 months and now back to 1.8 months. We just seem to have a knack for holding them down. A bit fun don’t you think? Place your comments below.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 70 | 25th | 1.20 million.
Last week | 63 | 28th | 1.21 million.
2 weeks ago |65 |28th | 1.08 million.
4 weeks ago |61 | 29th | 1.22 million.
5 weeks ago | 66 | 27th | 1.16 million.
6 weeks ago |68 |28th | 1.12 million
7 weeks ago |65 | 28th | 1.16 million
8 weeks ago |63 |28th | 1.22 million
10 weeks ago | 67 | 27th |1.11 million
11 weeks ago |64 |28th |1.09 million [/table]

We finally worked those numbers from when users were double counted out of the stats. The BIG news is that we went up by 7 users! Six appear to be returning folders and one is brand new. Great to see you on the team. This brings us up to 25th overall for the number of active users. We are still the smallest team with the biggest punch but I wouldn’t mind if we were the biggest team with the biggest punch.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 15.47 million
2| Macaholic | 10.73 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 7.53 million
4| torin3 | 7.76 million
5| P4EE | 5.34 million
6| Travis4Sutton | 4.26 million
7| thecultie | 3.06 million
8| JrClocker | 2.89 million
9| orion456 | 2.79 million
10| don256us | 2.76 million
11| belorsch | 1.77 million
12|TC | 1.69 million
13| hshtick | 1.48 million
14| aviationfrk | 1.44 million
15| makr | 1.19 million
16| rpkole
17| dfonda
18| Lochekey
19| Maviryk
20| JLK03F150 [/table]

<fist shaking> I have been bumped down to the 10th spot by orion who was pushed down by JrClocker who was pushed down by thecultie who was pushed down by Travis4Sutton. How dare you sir! Now I’ve got to find more points! First world problems I know. I’m going to spend some time this weekend getting points. </fist shaking>

Lots of good movement on the top 20. Perhaps more telling, the top 15 are all earning 1 million ppd or more. We are still tied for the largest number of million ppd earners in a week. Bitter cold is coming through the nation. Keep safe by staying in and folding.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] don256us just earned | his second 1 billion. | WOOT!|
thecultie just earned | 70 million and will earn | 80 million in 9.6 hours.|
makr just earned | 50 million and will earn | 60 million in 2.6 days. |
belorsch just earned | 30 million and will earn | 40 million in 4.8 days. |
The Penguin just earned | 20 million. |Welcome back to the fold! |
squads just earned | his first 10 million! | WOOT! and welcome back.|
AndrewThomasThomas will earn | 6 million in 3.7 days. | | [/table]

Very nice. We see some retuning folders this week. If you’re up here and I missed that you are a returning folder, forgive me. Please post how long you’ve been out and what brought you back. We love these stories.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up 10 spots each:
Travis4Sutton. New comer to the team but still plowing forward with a vengeance.

Moving up four spots each:
Maviryk

Moving up one spot each:
hshtick
dfonda
JLK03F150
rpkole
ottoaxel

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#15| |
HayesK |#23|
RoXQi3x |#57|
RamonetB |#58|
P4EE |#64| |
WhitehawkEQ |#67| Moving up 1 spot. |
HayesK |#70| Moving up 1 spot. |
orion456 |#82|| [/table]

JrClocker and torin3 are firmly in the top 200 in the world and keep moving up.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Sorry don, I warned you I was coming, I just did't realize I was going to move up to number 7 :chair:

...and I'll never forget it. I've been watching every despicable me movie to plot my revenge.

...and I'll never forget it. I've been watching every despicable me movie to plot my revenge.

Make sure that you challenge someone...that worked out SOOO WELL last time you challenged me and WhitehawkEQ! :chair:

Congrats on the second 1 billion!

Make sure that you challenge someone...that worked out SOOO WELL last time you challenged me and WhitehawkEQ! :chair:

Congrats on the second 1 billion!

Well.... at least you didn't bring it up in front of everyone. :rofl:

I had the same problem when I challenged the late eQuinOx.

Okay..... so not that then. I'll switch over the the Austin Powers movies and get some ideas from there. Lots of villains to emulate.

lol, you got me there. I guess I know what my movie viewing will consist of this weekend :p

good to be back "in the fold"...sorry couldn't resist. Got my dual 8-core Xeon server and 1050Ti online today, so should about double my PPD. I was surprised that the Xeons can pull ~130k/day

Don have you not learned anything about putting your foot in your mouth? You know what happens when you challenge someone :rofl:

Welcome back Squads :thup:

Back