• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 8Nov19: 5 Billion! 4 Billion! Thank you to vets.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
orion456 just earned 5 BILLION! WOOT! Not to be outdone… and you should never be outdone…. torin3 will earn 4 billion later today. Great job guys and thank you for your folding.

This will be the veteran’s day edition for us. To any and all who served…. Thank you.

HayesK has temporarily dropped out but the good news is that he himself is fine. What we all know is that folding is an active hobby/sport. It takes time and effort to keep one rig going let alone a folding farm. Unfortunately, Hayes’ farm went down and he is not able to attend to it for a while. That’s how it goes sometimes. We do the best we can but all plans are subject to change. Be that as it may, we march on to victory. Catch up when you can HayesK. Macaholic also ran into a bit of trouble but seems to have recovered.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. | |
LinusTechTips |2.2 months | up from 1.7 months. |
www.banano.cc |1.4 years | down from 1.9 years. |
PC Games Hardware | 4.6 years | down from 6.7 years.| [/table]
The only team that we are putting distance towards is Linus Tech Tips. As predicted, their production dropped at the end of their competition. We are mostly feeling the pressure from banano and PC Games due to Hayes’ current trouble. This is why it’s important for us to increase the number of active members of the team. We can’t expect any one person to hold us up. We’ve got a great team with a few heavy hitters but we are served just as well if we can attract many members with modest production.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 60 | 27th |1.08 million.
Last week | 67 | 24th | 1.07 million.
2 weeks ago | 59 |29th | 1.28 million.
3 weeks ago | 60 | 29th | 1.33 million.
4 weeks ago | 60 | 30th | 1.10 million.
5 weeks ago | 48 |28th |1.35 million.
7 weeks ago | 49 | 29th | 1.30 million.
8 weeks ago | 51 | 25th | 1.06 million.
9 weeks ago | 49 | 28th |1.04 million.[/table]
I can’t. I just can’t. Down 7 active users this week. Discuss amongst yourselves.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| P4EE | 7.20 million.
2| WhitehawkEQ | 6.87 million.
3| Macaholic | 6.28 million.
4| torin3 | 6.22 million.
5| JrClocker | 4.61 million.
6| squads | 2.97 million.
7| orion456 | 2.92 million.
8| don256us | 2.42 million.
9| DarkWarrior | 2.29 million.
10| TC | 2.17 million.
11| aviationfrk | 2.03 million.
12| superducky | 1.86 million.
13| RustyFender | 1.56 million.
14|Frazier08 | 1.36 million.
15| belorsch | 1.31 million.
16| ottoaxel | 1.08 million.
17| dfonda | 1.06 million.
18| JLK03F150
19| Lochekey
20| HayesK[/table]
P4EE is at the very top of our ppd chart. Very nice. I seem to recall that P4EE was #1 back when they started on the team. You could probably guess that they started back when the P4EE from Intel was the hot item to buy. Congratulations to you on your recent push. I see that guys around me in the chart like orion and DarkWarrior are making me fight to stay in the top 10. I’ve got to step it up.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] orion456 just earned | 5 billion! | WOOT!
torin3 will earn | 4 billion in 9.6 hours. |
Lochekey will earn | 400 million in… wait… what now… 0 hours? Yep. 0 hours.
ottoaxel just earned | 300 million. |
DarkWarrior just earned | 300 million. |
Maviryk will earn | 300 million in 1.1 days. |
davekusa will earn | 80 million in 6.4 days. |
RustyFender just earned | 60 million and will earn | 70 million in 6.5 days.
NikDo will earn | 40 million in 2 days. |
alby just earned | 20 million. |
moffitj just earned | his first 10 million! | WOOT!
Outback Jon just earned | 4 million and will earn | 5 million in 2.4 hours.[/table]
Some of you guys are burning through milestones. WOOT! Great job guys. Keep it up through the winter. Let’s make the cold air count.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up 4 spots each:
belorsch
DarkWarrior

Moving up 2 spots each:
squads is still kickin’ it. Nice work buddy.
ottoaxel

Moving up one spot each:
Frazier08
dfonda
ZL1

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#16|
HayesK |#31|
HayesK |#32| |
WhitehawkEQ |#47| |
P4EE |#62| |
RoXQi3x |#72|
RamonetB |#74|
orion456 |#91| | [/table]

MVP of the week!
P4EE

It’s not hard to see why P4EE is MVP this week. He has stepped up to take the #1 ppd spot this week, is in the top 60 in the world, has been with the team for a long time, earned over 6 billion, and…. well, I’m getting tired of listing his achievements. You get the point. Thank you P4EE for your dedication to the team and keep on folding.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

Last edited:
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

BTW, I'm 19th on the top 20, & we have 18 doing over a million PPD! WTF!

P4EE stands for Pentium 4 Extreme Edition, also in the news, I went back to the hospital again. Had to have half of my left upper colon removed because of Diverticulitis, I had lost a lot of blood, ended up getting 24 units of blood, 3 of witch was for the surgery.

Last edited:
Tired of floundering. Just purchased an additional 1080 to add to the threadripper rig. Let's see what an additional 1 mil will do to my prod.
Gabi_golan, I'm coming for you!

e:
P4EE stands for Pentium 4 Extreme Edition, also in the news, I went back to the hospital again. Had to have half of my left upper colon removed because of Diverticulitis, I had lost a lot of blood, ended up getting 24 units of blood, 3 of witch was for the surgery.

Jesus christ on a cracker! You're lucky they had that much of your type in hand. Obviously you're feeling better, what's your prognosis overall? Glad you're still kicking1

Holy Geez man! Please be well. Reminds me that I should get back to donating blood.

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

OK...

WTF => "way to fold"

MVP => "most valuable player"

EOC => "end of childhood"

WIR => "when I run"

Have I got that right? :D

Yeah. I'd say that's about right. ;)

300 million, and I missed the moment LOL, darnit and I knew it was coming. That download problem was kickin' my butt for a while there. Good job everyone that kept folding while my client kept stalling.

ottoaxel, You're name has been all over the weekly updates. You kick the Llamma's ***. WOOT!

Don you're really pulling out the ancient references lately. Winamp will never die. ;)

Back