• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Taisol CGK742092

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Andrew222

Has anyone here used the Taisol CGK742092 cpu cooler or has used a Taisol cooler before? I was hoping to get an insiders opinion of it before I buy it.

it is very well liked especially with a delta. Its nice and big. Just be sure to get the one with the copper insert!(but this is an outsiders opinion)

sorry about that. The delta is a 60mm*60mm fan that gives by far the most airflow for that size fan. A wopping 38 cubic feet per minute of air. The cost is that it is very loud for it. Some people can stand the noise, some can't. The fan that comes with the Taisol hsf is not very good, but with a Delta on it, it becomes a superior hsf.

I have the Taisol CGK760 it's almost the same as the Taisol CGK742092, the only differ is that the 760 has copper in the base. I think it's a very good HSF, I'm currently using a 80mm fan on it, but when I get some more money I will get the Delta fan. I'm having a hard time comparing this HS to the one I had before, cuz the ambient temp's has gone from 20C to 30C, so I'll have to wait to the wether is getting cooler.
BTW remember to get some AS2!

Back