• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Take a look at this...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
EyelessFace

EyelessFace

Its from my internal network queue. Ive just got to thinking it may have been one of those WU's I had to recycle to the other day (Dont ask, had a bad experience w/linux)

Should I delete or keep?

I can provide a complete results photo of all the results ive completed today if you wish

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
I must say that I joind u In confustion just because there was no picture.... but now that i see it I am not confused anymore.

well I don't use anything but seti spy and setigate and so I don't know what program is running.

Does the 4min 55sec represent the completed time or just time that youve crunched so far?

I myself have had a couple of wu that quit early.

sometimes seti just stops workin on somethin (it's got its reasons) and moves on to the next

If this is not the problem you are stating then i am confused as well.

signed,

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

OP
EyelessFace

EyelessFace

Program: SetiQueue
3min 55sec represents completed time

When I meant I could provide a photo, im just talkin about a print screen of the SetiQueue results page.

jokrswild

there might just be radio interference with the work unit or something. It happens from time to time, and they DO get counted. feel lucky!

Cy

Yep, you will get the occassional very quick work unit. As long as you don't see them all the time you should be fine. :)

Cy