• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 Artwork

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sno, i think these are fantastic! would you be willing make one of the more recent green wallpaper with a blue hue/sat like your first wallpaper?

Ok,

a) These wallpapers kick ***!

b) It totally goes with my machine.
img0510la2.jpg

I must sound like a girl when I say that, but it's pretty friggin cool!

I still have all the artwork from the the last 2 T32 artwork competitions. If anyone wants me to, i can put them up on my personal webspace and just link you to them. I get unlimited bandwidth through my isp for my webspace... so it doesn't bug me.

I started playing with fire (effects) today, here's the first one, tried to keep it nice and simple. I'll add to it later. This took an almost unbelievable amount of time :rolleyes:

I know the flames could match better but I don't think it's bad for a first try :beer:

team32fire011600x1200fu9.jpg

*Edit: Took some yellow from the lettering to make it match a little better :)

lol that's hilarious! Because a kid I work with kept telling me it looked like a burning head and I should put a face on it :p

Nice flames sno. You should put the team 32 logo in the middle of the circle though.

Heres how the logo should be...or something like that lol. I got bored.

Attachments

• team32fire011600x1200fu9.jpg
    team32fire011600x1200fu9.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 316
I think I'll do a series with this chick. Mainly because I couldn't think of anything else to add to a bunch of plain backgrounds I just made. I'll eventually move on to doing stuff with her instead of just sticking her places :)

Uh did that come out wrong? :beer:

browngirl01dl3.jpg

Back