• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 EOC WIR 30 Sep 16

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team Spotlight:
Barnacules Nerdgasm is still slowing down which is good news for us and bad news for the cause. Their slowdown was predictable and in fact was predicted by at least one of our members early on. (Sporktar) As a team of dedicated folders, we know that it takes time and effort to build up and keep performing day after day week after week.

We have also picked up another threat. PC Games Hardware. Right now they are out producing us by about 5 million ppd. This is not a huge gap for the team. It is possible with the winter production that we will make this up quickly and remove them from our threat list.

Forum Spotlight:
‘Cuda340 shared a link reminding us of the good that folding can help produce. Sure, we just provide the machines that the numbers are computed on but… this is what we do. For example, I can’t look at the chemical composition and derive anything of use. What I am good at is building and maintaining computers. So I built a farm and run the work. This is my part, this is how I lend my skills to the cause. Combined, every folder in the world is collaborating with Stanford to produce knowledge for the greater good.

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 2.9 years
Overclock.net 2.5 years

Team Threat List:
Barnacules Nerdgasm 2.4years
PC Games Hardware 10.5 years

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 11.0 million
Macaholic 8.9 million
RoXQi3x 5.1 million
RamonetB 3.6 million
JrClocker 2.5 million
Torin3 2.0 million
orion456 2.0 million
WhitehawkEQ 2.0 million
hardass 1.7 million
P4EE 930k

prime81
Ozzlo
don256us
gabi golan
KingScrud
unsafesteagle
wjruth
belorsch
Silver Pharaoh
AnubisOne

Hayes and Mac have traded spots in the 11 million ppd slot. Big numbers for sure. RoXQi3x often gets left out but he has been holding steady in the #3 spot and is earning 5 million ppd. RamonetB has also been very steady for a long while in the #4 slot. As we go down the list from Jr and Torin, the top ten stays relatively stable. Going to the top 20, we see a lot of competition as a group of familiar names rise and fall. Good stuff there.

Top 10 average ppd: 4.01 million
Top 20 average ppd (including the top 10): 2.34 million

Individual Milestones:
HayesK made the *HUGE* leap to 4 billion points. WOOT!

Jaymz9350 just earned 200 million.
KingScrud will earn 200 million in 2.8 days.
unsafesteagle just earned 90 million.
deeppowwill earn 70 million in 4.8 hours.
wjruth will earn 70 million in 4.2 days.
AnubisOne just earned 50 million.
belorsch just earned 40 million.
JTCOOL just earned 30 million.
Ozzlo will earn 20 million in 3 days.
WhiteHawk will earn 4 million in 4.8 hours.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
surfpunk has fought his way into the top 100 and is our winner this week by moving up 5 spots.

belorsch moves up a very nice 4 spots.

Moving up 3 spots:
unsafesteagle
AnubisOne

deeppow moved up 2 spots

Moving up one spot:
prime81
Silver Pharaoh
FLYFISHER
wjruth

World Top 100:
HayesK #9
P4EE #27
RoXQi3x #28
Macaholic #29
orion456 #32
Torin3 #62
hardass #72
RamonetB #81

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Last edited:
I think you need to add user ranking to your weekly report, before I got my GTX 980 Ti FTW, I was ranked 590+ and now with the addition of 2 GTX 1080 SC cards, as of this morning I'm at 438. :thup:

I think you need to add user ranking to your weekly report, before I got my GTX 980 Ti FTW, I was ranked 590+ and now with the addition of 2 GTX 1080 SC cards, as of this morning I'm at 438. :thup:

Do you mean your world ranking? I'll give that a good thought. It's nice but what would be the threashold to report the highlights as opposed to just listing them all?

I think you have a great idea, I will work out how to implement it. Thanks.

Back