• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Contest !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

llubon

Registered
Hi all... I come from SETI and we like to have team contests... no real prices just the fun of putting togather teams to try & push our numbers up.

Do [email protected] folks do the same??? hey NAS would you think about setting up something???

Maye some of the other SETI transplants could CHIME in here... as to how it works...

Thx llubon

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
ah, the team races you guys have?

closet we have to that is OC3d vs. Raging Dutchmen and that is a subteam here and a subteam over at Rage3d.

Do you guys signup under a single name for these, like a subteam, or do you just stay under your old name, but just combine your stats for the team numbers?

FOLD ON
NAS

OP
L

llubon

Registered
We stay under our old name & we biuld a seperate Stats as teams and it will run like for a month or a certain number of points... It's great 'Cus it ... gettings folks all fired up trying to beat one another in what ever ways they can think as !!!
llubon

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
sounds good and with everyone staying under their own names it wouldn't interfere with the other contest, the two going at once would surely be interesting!

FOLD ON
NAS