• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Hallen moving on up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hallen

Vodka314, Gravity Man and hallen are running steady.

KenCo and The Four Horsemen are pouring it on to put the team in second place.

Nice work!!

Harvey

KenCo

Nice work guys! Let's keep the pressure on, it's a mighty close race in our neighborhood! ;)

OP
hallen

hallen

The weekend crunching continues. Go Four Horsemen!!

And jstutman returns this week.

Keep those wu's coming.

Last edited:
OP
hallen

hallen

Sir-Epix said:
My main rig is down right now...formatting a new hard drive that is taking forever! Might have to RMA it :(

Hey, I just picked up these

i-1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2074199721

How many do you need?:)

Harvey

jokrswild

well, we have Some bad news. Thanksgiving break is coming up (wednesday through sunday. We're not allowed to leave computers running over break.. I'm about to take 11 WU/day worth of comptuers home with me, just to run them over break. If we really need the Work Units, then I will. What do you guys say? I'll be able to dump roughly 44 to 50, depending on how long they run.

Is it worth it to lug them home? (i already know your answers, just want to reconfirm them) lol

hipro5

Count ANOTHER BIG cruncher in team [Oc]acaridans.....A 386 Computer is about to crunch now.....It'll be the FASTEST cruncher off ALL.....I think I'll just do the SETI bench with my 386 one to see how it does.....I bet I'll "break" the 2 hours mark with this.....he,he,he.......:D

GO TEAM [Oc]acaridans....... We are loosing it..... Crunch on..... :D

OP
hallen

hallen

hipro5 said:
Count ANOTHER BIG cruncher in team [Oc]acaridans.....A 386 Computer is about to crunch now.....It'll be the FASTEST cruncher off ALL.....I think I'll just do the SETI bench with my 386 one to see how it does.....I bet I'll "break" the 2 hours mark with this.....he,he,he.......:D

GO TEAM [Oc]acaridans....... We are loosing it..... Crunch on..... :D

des~per~a~tion \n 1: loss of hope and surrender to despair. 2: a state of hopelessness leading to rashness.
:)