• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Milestone of sorts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The_Mowman

Registered
This week our team has over 1700 processors folding. i just noticed it when i was browsing the stat pages. I didn't want to stick this in the personal milestone thread.

Anyway, it looks like we are on our way to 2000 processors folding, but need a lot of recruiting/building to get there.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Sweet! there surely has been a great increase in production and not to mention new faces around here! great to see all the new folders and great to see everyone adding and adding to the cause! keep it up!

FOLD ON
NAS

gtsimmo

Whoa i remember when we were fending off Rage3D we had little over 800 CPUs for the team and now we're pass double that amount. w00r!! I think everyone deserves a :beer:

new_novice

i'm new :D

edit: actually though I might have to scale back a little sometime next month if my power bill keep going the way it is. over 200$ this month so we'll see if it was because of the AC during the summer that did it or my rigs that's raising it.

overdoze

I have 5 rigs folding 24/7 at home and my power bill is about $20-30 more per month

Fold on

skou

I just got this month's Electricity bill- with the new reefer and 3 extra folding rigs - went up 40.00.

I'm taking off the p // rig.

I hope production stays up after the contest finishes.

steve

gtsimmo

Back when i was running a 24/7 p// i realized that the extra electricity wasnt worth what it was producing IMHO. So i took it off line. Yeah i know every little bit matters but I have other things to consider.

overdoze

I want to add something here. The monitor consumes a lot of power. So I normally set it to turn off monitor 5 mins after any activities.