• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team [Oc]acaridans, the BAR is open!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

Hey guys,

I've been busy the last several days and haven't had the chance to look @ our team stats but looks like we are KICKING some WU butt!!!!!:D

Just wanted to throw a couple your way to keep the good work up!!!!:beer: :D :beer:

Brad

ss69nova

thanks for the offer, i'll taske a jack and coke light on the coke!

I finally got my first duel online! I am trying to use cpufsb program to tweak alittle more out of her.

OP
Cuper

Cuper

ss69nova - nice!!!! I am getting ready in the next week to order a dual but not too sure if I will have it up for the races:( Today I am checking if my Duron will take XP's (I think it will but am having a hard time finding the exact board? (am going to look into it today:) If so I will pump out a couple more a day when I get the chip from newwegg:)

Mictlan - hello!! :D are the other teams going to dump or are we just that good???:D

[Oc]acaridans

Thanks Cuper i was about to do this myself. :beer:

We've got a good lead but it seems team Hallen and team Jazz have started to creap up on us a bit.

So rally team rally so, whip out those 486's and CRUNCH.
oh and

GO TEAM [Oc]ACARIDANS!!!

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Cuper said:
Mictlan - hello!! :D are the other teams going to dump or are we just that good???:D

I just didn't do my Friday dump :D. This weekend was holiday weekend in Mexico so I was not at work to dump all my home system, current cache dumped.

OP
Cuper

Cuper

Nice!!! I am thinking of doing a graph to show daily changes between the team?? That's if I have the time:D

racecar12

Great job fellas!!! I have a h/d that died last week and going to try and get that system back online tonight. Other than that, I am still waiting for my epox rma since 10/8. Newegg has not restocked that m/b since then.

Smirnoff Ice and some frog legs please:beer:

OP
Cuper

Cuper

Racecar - I was waiting for you to post:D!! :beer: :beer: Couple of Smirs on the way:D

papounet

I'll have a Grimbergen or a Leffe.
I am experiencing a lot of problems with my laptop, but I managed to get 2 colleagues to let me experiment with their P4.

You may have notice already some fluctuating increase in WU from my side. I'll do my best to participate in the race

OP
Cuper

Cuper

papounet - all got got is a Leffe!!! :beer: Experimentation is good:D:D Keep the WU comming!!:)

kaillum

ok guys... i've just dumped my work machine... sorry only 34 from it this weekend :rolleyes:

man... wish they'd hurry up an upgrade these bloody p4's 1.8's... 5hrs a woo!!! pretty slow!! ;)

oh.. an i'll have a Jack on Ice please barkeep... non of that puffy coke in mine ;)

OP
Cuper

Cuper

kaillum - good news on the dump!!:D :Cuper reaches behind the bar for something special: :beer: Tell me how she tastes:D

Crunch Guys, Crunch!!

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
I'm crossing my finger to see if I can get a new IBM that reached here at work. It only has a PIV 2.0 Ghz with 512 Mb of RAM :D.....It has an LCD 15" display on top of it.....

Hopefully I can get one and move from 12-14 h/WU to a more managable times of 5 h/WU.....

Some tequila will be OK for me.....if not a Jack Daniels.

OP
Cuper

Cuper

Mictlan - All I got is a bottle of Cazadores Reposadof for ya:D Go get that IBM!!!!:) I'll make it a double on the house!!:beer: :beer:

ss69nova

Just hit the 100 a week mark! And still going.

Puffy stuff?
Did some one say puffy stuff?

Ok Barkeep i'll take a jd with no puffy stuff and no rocks

OP
Cuper

Cuper

Straight up!!!!:beer: Refills??? Anyone??:D Time for the Tender to have one!:beer:

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
The right name is Cazadores Reposado.....and it's quite good. There are others around but that will serve for the time being :D :beer: :D

Cheers everyone!!!!!

Keep those crunching fingers running

OP
Cuper

Cuper

Yes Boss:bang head Please let me keep my job???:p Any Teq. gets me like this...:drool:

kaillum

sorry guys.... just found out that my work machines were turned off last night after a 'Desktop Clean'.... it appears some numpty walked round my office with a cloth and turned off all the machines 'by accident'... suffice to say, i'm a fair few woo's down on production today and one of the cleaners is looking for a new job!!! (not only workstations in my room but some business critical servers that run overnight updates... and a few £0000's lost because of it!!)

i'll get the next round to pay my pennance..

keep crunchin guys.. :)

GO TEAM [Oc]ACAIDANS!!!

an ssshh... i've just aquired another p4 1.8 for the next couple of weeks.. ;) should help a little bit...