• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Race Info -- Look Here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Team Jazz moves up 1 spot into 4th. Don't expect to be there too long. You are only 10 WUs ahead of us.

Damn! I need to come in here more often. I've been slacking off recently with my main rig, and I just realized my secondary stopped crunching. I've got some work to do, now...

EDIT: I'll also be adding another 75 MHz of processing power once I get Linux installed on my laptop. Maybe I'll even complete a WU by the time SETI is finished. ;)

Last edited:
there will be a total of 8 days w/o crunching here. i am leaving my room for a while and were having power surges and even with a surge protector. it took the life of my tv and vcr. so im shutting down as of monday 4th for 8 days.

jstutman said:
there will be a total of 8 days w/o crunching here. i am leaving my room for a while and were having power surges and even with a surge protector. it took the life of my tv and vcr. so im shutting down as of monday 4th for 8 days.

Bummer. :( Ah for the simple ice storms of Maine.:)

We'll hang in there while things get better.

Harvey

Gravity Man said:
Damn! I need to come in here more often. I've been slacking off recently with my main rig, and I just realized my secondary stopped crunching. I've got some work to do, now...

EDIT: I'll also be adding another 75 MHz of processing power once I get Linux installed on my laptop. Maybe I'll even complete a WU by the time SETI is finished. ;)

We're glad to have you back on the ball! ;)

jstutman said:

Sorry to hear about the problems, we'll look forward to having you back online! But like hallen said, we'll hang in there. ;)

jstutman said:
I'm back at 100% now (I hope), so production should still be up. I'm hoping for 12+ WUs tomorrow.

Im waitng on one person, who I do not think that I am going to hear back from. Other than that all I need is a place to upload.

Thanks for the update ....but I was once again dissapointed looking at my team been FIRST with NO COMPETITION at all.....I think I'll stop cruncing for a few days just to reach us the other teams..... :)

hipro5 said:
Thanks for the update ....but I was once again dissapointed looking at my team been FIRST with NO COMPETITION at all.....I think I'll stop cruncing for a few days just to reach us the other teams..... :)

Uh noooooooo!!!!:D

Eeited (thanks PMSfishy)
The numbers on 1st page are to read as:

In term of WU since start of race

1. Team [Oc]acaridans w/3406
2. Team Morph w/2831
3. Team Hallen w/2701
4. Team Jazz w/2579
5. Team Fishy w/2422

the baseline for each team is
(amount of WU just before the racestart)

Team Morph -- 73,009
Team Jazz -- 70,715
Team [Oc]acaridans -- 57,836
Team Hallen -- 46,821
Team Fishy -- 42,454

Is this correct ?
thanks PMSfishy

is there a graph somewhere with numbers for day1, day2, day3... ?

Last edited:
The first set of numbers is the total WU returned by the teams as of the first day of the race. The second set of numbers was the starting totals of the teams.

Back