• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temp mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
Ok lastnight I came up with an idea. Hows this sound, get a CompuNurse and put the LCD part in my monitor run wires to the back, then have speaker terminals then have the sensor part on the CPU and have like plugs or something so I can connect the sensor to the LCD. That way I can keep a close eye on my temps.

Not content with busting your monitor and having to use a screwdriver to turn it on are you? When you finally break it and it doesn't work anymore don't come crying to me... :D

Seriously though, that's probably one of the best ideas I've heard of in a while. Maybe a have a 1/8" plug on it so you can connect and disconnect it really easily. Drill a hole in an empty PCI slot cover to house the female end of it.

Well the reason it does work anymore the switch that turns it on is loose. The soldiering ( or however you spell it) gave way.

Back