• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temp Monitoring Hardware

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cowtown

I had read in my travels about a dual display thermometer setup that you can mount in a faceplace that has two contacts for two different readings. (Similar to Digital Doc but with 2 LCD's in a kit) Anyone know who makes this unit? I can't for the life of me remember who. Also any tips on where to buy it online?

Thanks in advance!

Cowtown (Jun 29, 2001 12:50 a.m.):
I had read in my travels about a dual display thermometer setup that you can mount in a faceplace that has two contacts for two different readings. (Similar to Digital Doc but with 2 LCD's in a kit) Anyone know who makes this unit? I can't for the life of me remember who. Also any tips on where to buy it online?

Thanks in advance!

It can be purchased at www.crazypc.com. I bought one of the individual displays and they work great. They offer the dual display in a 5.25" face plate.

Back