• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks for all the help!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hafaphoto

After getting some great tips in this section, I now have my 2500 Barton running at 2.4Gz! My temps are below 50 with a load (air cooled).

Thank you to everyone who replied to my questions!

218 fsb
1.7 vcore
AGP 1.6

It seems to be stable at 2.4 (7 burn ins using sisandra).

I just wanted to post a sucess story, and thank everyone who helped, and will help again when I want to go faster! lol!

E

wow, that's a great overclock, especially for 1.7v!!
what is the stepping?
good work :)
btw you might want to try prime95 for stability testing

Stepping?

Like I said, I am a newbie at this SisSandra says stepping is
A/0 (0). I have no clue what that means. I have this info on my chip: AXDA2500DKV4D
Z3579772117S
AQFA 0341SPMW

If that does not answer your question, please tell me what info you need, and where do I find it.

E

I prefer a Glock 23 myself. Your avatar is great! took me a few mins. to see it while I downloaded p95.

Last edited:
that's a really awesome chip!
0341SPMW is your stepping, locked 2500+ getting to 2.4 easily is good to hear... mine won't go past 2.2 (i have to try high vcore once i get water cooling)

Re: avatar glock19owner

hafaphoto said:
I prefer a Glock 23 myself. Your avatar is great! took me a few mins. to see it while I downloaded p95.

OFF TOPIC:

I have a glock 19, 21 (police issue) and 26...but I like the 19 the best for the simple fact it is easy to hide when carring it and fits my hand perfect...not compaired to the 26...which is my back up...

Got to love the avatar...used to be a Intel head, but got tired of spending all of that money...especially when something fried...at least with AMD it doesnt cost as much and is more rewarding when you do finally get a high and stable OC...

Back