• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the 10,000 club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bbdd

just as a matter of interest...

with the recent passage of audiophil into the 10,000 club (passing our ever-present 10k marker, Schnider), it now takes 10,000 wu completed to make it into the top 25.

way to crunch everyone!

Last edited:

Cy

Its tougher and tougher to keep Top 10 as well! Just shows nice growth within the team. :) Good on us!

Cy

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Lucky you.....I've been in the top 75 for more quite sometime and slowly sinking away.....

Keep those Wu comming, we need more to retake the 25th position.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Hmmm, more work units....I think our dogs could use a couple of crunchers. That's a good excuse right?

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
i've also noticed audiophil crossing the 10k mark!! great work!! :beer:

yeah, our members ARE growing fast!!! one interest thing is, all those people aren't new comer nor recent join! they all crunching from the bottom up to the top in this great team!! this only means our team and it's members are growing stronger and stronger!! :clap:

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
LandShark said:
yeah, our members ARE growing fast!!! one interest thing is, all those people aren't new comer nor recent join! they all crunching from the bottom up to the top in this great team!! this only means our team and it's members are growing stronger and stronger!! :clap:

Well since when I entered this team, TIm was on the top places, but those new guys (one year more or less in the team) have rocked this team as ever: The Two Norsemen, hallen, audiophil.....they started in the team with close to no Wu and worked their way to the very top places in the team.

GOOD WORK you all!!!!! have a :beer: or your preference in drink :D

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
My computer says that I'm 900 wu away from being in the top 1000 in all of the netherlands:D :confused: :eek: :beer: :burn: