• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Bar$Grill is open>Free drinks and Frog Legz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
racecar - went up to limerock to crew for my friend on Fri. and Sat.
Had A Blast!!! "Not me by the car."

I was there, too

Cuper,
Your buddy's Viper was FLLLY-ING! He was parting traffic like Moses parted the Red Sea!
-JR

haha!!! Small world!!! Ya, Tim broke the track record for T1 with a 59.2 or something?? The Viper belongs to Morgan Reese my friend who was the other driver who was turning times of 1:01.
Were you with a team??

Hey, I am trying to get all of the pics together that I can. Could you email me all the pics that you have at the largest size you have?? I would apprec. it!!!!

THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Which VW?? Not the one next to us in the pits?

EDIT - THANKS!!! GOT THE PICS!:beer:

Cool pics rfeng and Cuper. Sounds like you both had more fun than me last weekend. Heck, I have not even raced yet this year. But have been crew for about 10 different machines from drag cars, dirt cars, LMSC cars. I am basically out of the HRS, SVRA racing sceen for a while. Just cost too much with no return. I've had my eye on a Bush car which will also run LMSC so I don't have to travel as much yet can still run most any weekend I want. I figure I am at least 4-5years away from any championship seasons till I can regroup. But I do drive at professional status.

I'll take that beer now Cuper. 10hrs of steaming hot day in the shop.

racecar12 said:
I'll take that beer now Cuper. 10hrs of steaming hot day in the shop.

I'll make it a double!:beer: :beer:

Sorry for the tough day! To bad you aren't going to be racing for a bit!! :( Funny how both rfeng and I were prob. talking to each other before the race with no clue!!! :p

Sending one out to the whole team b/c I just finished transfering my dad's computer to a new box!!! :beer:

Cuper said:

I'll make it a double!:beer:

Thanks for the :beer: : refreshing!

Thats a nice looking case; looks similar to the often resold Chenming design with a very classy front bezel and color- where from and how much?;)

Quite a few years back I had some friends running a Bud Lite car at a couple of the local tracks up here- did pit crew for a while: SERIOUS blast!

rogerdugans - The case is a Cooler Master ATC-710-SX2. Silver All Aluminum Case. It cost $171 from Newegg to ship to me. I have never seen any real good quality cases and I have to say that this is great quality in my eyes!! :)

I might be picking up another one b/c I was so impressed!!!

I had a blast at the track!!! The only thing that wasn't so much fun was that it was an enduro 3 hour race in which I had a nomex (sp?) suit on the whole time in 85 deg heat then rain. The rain art wasn't too bad!!! :D

I am going to serve myself another one b/c I think I just found another cruncher!!! An Athlon 700!!! Good for another 2-3 units a day!!! Ya Baby!!

:beer:

Yeah! The 3hour enduros are hard on the crew but extremly hard on the drivers having on nomex underwear, a 2 layer fire suit, helmet and gloves. I have driven many 3 hour enduros', but they were all in Sebring, FL where it is quite common to have 95-100f heat to deal with and track temps in excess of 125f and cockpit temps over 130f. But in the end, win or loose, it is worth it.

Beer for me too:beer: Just got my 16 port switch(upgrade from 8 port switch) and another kvm:cool:

Cuper- well the outside dimesions look a lot like the case I've got, as does the handle......but mine sure ain't aluminum! And nowhere near as nice looking.

A few brewski's for me: I'm about to toss a couple of brandie new deltas on a couple of rigs......need something to kill the pain!

(anyone seen my earplugs? Maybe frogz legz will fit?)

Back