• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The bar is open>Frog legs and drinks for free

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

Any and all are welcome to come in and endulge yourself and have a drink and frog legs. Frogs are welcome too just keep an eye on your legs. Yes they do taste like chicken:D

Get any new parts for the farm? Loose any equipment this weeK? Gain some ground on the competition or did you do a step back? It is all for fun ladies and gents.

Got me a Jack and coke with an order of legs:D Also my 256megs of pc2700 ddr has not shown yet:mad: On the truck for delivery and it is now 5:30p.
I have also ordered another 1.6a P4 and some rdram +Antec 350 for a m/b. I traded my kyro/res+goodies with TC. Kudos bud:beer: Name your poison:beer:

Got another cruncher running an XP 1800+ on a Gigabyte GA-7VTXE+ with a Maxtor D740X 40GB ATA133 drive. I was up almost all night swapping parts, cases and PSU's. Only was able to generate one WU before I had to go to work this a.m. It did a .55 WU in 3:48--stock without tweaking. I should get it setup with XP Pro and tweaked over the weekend. New PSU for the 1.4 TB should let me get to OC'ing it again.

I think I'll have a Makers Mark with a little Coke for coloring. I could use a good plastering after this past week. No legs for me. I don't want to dilute the alcohol.:beer:

I don't even know if I'll be able to stay awake for the Av's game tonight.

Lemme see can I get an iced cappuchino (Don't ask why I'm just craving for some), some frog legs, and on the side can you add me 10000 WU's + 10 Full Dual Machines.

Yodums

Yodums said:
Lemme see can I get an iced cappuchino (Don't ask why I'm just craving for some), some frog legs, and on the side can you add me 10000 WU's + 10 Full Dual Machines.

Yodums
This bar caters most any and all bevs so iced cappuchino & legs it is. We respect designated drivers in this bar. As far as the wu's & sys's improvments, you will need to take that up with the cc company and seti@home. Sorry

Bummer about your m/b. Have you come up with a conclusion? I'll fab you a plexi hold down if you need it. Shipping only. I have plenty of plexy 1/4" for stuff like that.:beer:

CY gets a bourbon and coke and a dozen legs. Coming right up:D

Anything good happen this week?

Nah no thanks, got a mobo and a backup chip coming + PC2700 ram. I'm dumping water, selling it to my cousin. Things seem to be settling out. Air was always efficent, noise didn't bother me at all either (4 120mm, 1 Delta Screamer, 1 Antec 92mm on the PCI, Slot Cooler Fan, Northbridge Fan, 1 80mm Sunon38 PSU Exhaust Fan, 1 92mm Intake PSU Fan). That's like 10 fans altogether! And I sleep through that! :)

PS: If you have a spare dremel I would need that, I had made some holes in my case, and I'd like to cover that up by making a blow hole. :p I call them speed holes - Simpsons.

Good Day.

Yodums said:
Nah no thanks, got a mobo and a backup chip coming + PC2700 ram. I'm dumping water, selling it to my cousin.
I understand. Water cooling setups are nice, but can sometimes be a bit$$. Gots me a hand full of dead stuff in all of my previous projects.:(

whoops another Jack and coke for me:beer:

Does your closet include a dremel? :p Actually my watercooling kit was donated to me because the guy I got it from was getting everything new. You just need insurance to back up if you screw up like I did. But it'll never happen if you can control your body and not do small stupid things like I did.

Yodums said:
Does your closet include a dremel? :p
Of curse I have a dremel but I also have much nicer tools for fab work. You can pick up a decent dremel for 40-50US bucks at most outlet hdwr store like home depot if you have one local. They are nice for the finish work but rather tedius on big jobs.

Ready for another iced cappuchino?

LOL Everyone has a dremel but me! Hook me up with it! :) Anyways. I think I had enough I got a tournament tomorrow :)

Could I get a vodka tonic over here - ketel one please. Oh, and a basket of legs please :)

One coffee, black with one sugar. A small order of legs please. Are they deep fried, broiled or pan fried? Maybe a couple of perogies to go with them too.

Thanks.

A v&t for tc with a double order of legs:D

Cannibals! You guys are just jealous that you can't catch up to us.
Still fun being a close second....but you want a drink? Maybe some frog lesgs:D They are daaaaaam good:beer:

Bars wide open all and please serve yourselves. I have an early mourning:eh?:

FRANK said:
One coffee, black with one sugar. A small order of legs please. Are they deep fried, broiled or pan fried? Maybe a couple of perogies to go with them too.

Thanks.
Southern fried like my gradma would have cooked em. Coffee black 1sugar and sm order-O-legs for Frank and a couple of ?perogies? on the side:beer:

Hey...can I get some fried okra on the side? Hmmmmm...fried okra....

Just found out my replacement mb is going to be another week or more...sigh

Cy

Back